Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24Aug10

1. Bah I feel like crud.... Being 8 months pregnant with an almost 2 y/o and an almost 4 y/o is tiring what were we thinking!

2. Char has taken to sleeping in her doorway. She pulls her pillow off her bed and grabs her blanket and her bitty bear and sleeps there. KJ sleeps in his door way to on difference is he sleeps behind the door and is in a ball of blankets. i am falling to see the point of my kids having beds. Both are very light sleepers so if I go in to move them to their beds they will wake up then I get to listen to them scream for 30 minutes. at least the floor is carpeted. On a better note I wont have a problem getting them to go camping cause they are use to not being in beds lol.

3. 24 in 2 days I feel really old. I know I am not but seeing 85% of the people I graduated with still are single or dating and I am Married with 2 kids one on the way make me feel old.

4. Keenan is making me dinner for my birthday which reminds me I need to go buy food for that.

5. 2 weeks till KJ starts school! eep not sure I am ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment