Monday, August 16, 2010

16AUG10

1. This was a weekend of head injuries. KJ took a fall head first into the sidewalk big lump and road rash. Char thought climbing the table would be fun and fell backward to the floor. Sunday, KJ tripped over a car and fell on the car scracher so has a bruise under his right eye. Nothing was ER worthy but still make a good 30minutes to an hour of crying Mumma and Papa had to deal with. I have discovered that ice packs weather needed or not make everything better for a 3 y/o.

2. KJ speech appt went well he will be going every Thursday for an hour.

3. I found the same kind of booster seat Dad and Susan have (different color) on craigslist for $10. They have had theirs like 8 years now they are the best I am not sure I am ever gonna get rid of it so easy to fold up when not needed but pull out if you have a little one over. Char is very happy to be sitting up at the table like KJ and not in the highchair at the table.

4. I have an OB appt today maybe I will get to pick my c-section date not sure as I am 31 weeks 3 days.

5. I need more Books! I Re-read the Sookie Stackhouse series, and the Harper Connelly series currently re-reading the Twilight saga again. I read to fast or something I am always running out of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment