Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am Back

I Know I am a horrable blogger I haven't been on in months life got busy!

1. Kennedy Jeanne-Marie was born October 8, 2010 Weighing 8lbs 4oz and 19.75 inches long. She is such a good baby been sleeping though the night since 3 weeks old. she can sleep though anything even her siblings being super loud right next to her.

2. Char Char turned 2 and got her attitude along with it. She is still my cuddle bug but with a little more spunk. We got her a toy Kitchen for her birthday which she is in love with!

3. KJ turned 4 yesterday which makes me feel really old!! He is doing so well in school got student of the month in Nov. We got him an iXL for his birthday which I heard him playing this morning at 6am lol.

4. Xmas in a few weeks almost done shopping one more gift for KJ and have to get something for my Best Friend but otherwise I am all done!

5. Started back at work very odd after being gone for 60 days i am in a count down 6m till I am out of the navy its a little scary. Very use to being told what to do everyday, will be great being my own person again.

1 comment:

  1. Still think you should move to Texas *wistles* ...

    I'm sure that we could make room for you guys until y'all got settled. You've got 2 households to choose from and I can help you get hired at Chase!

    ReplyDelete