Thursday, August 19, 2010

19AUG10

1. We have an escape artist Charlotte has been getting out of her room and roaming around. She did it last night after we put her to bed several times. She ended up falling asleep against our bedroom door. She woke Keenan up yesterday standing next to his side of the bed eating girl scout cookies. She came in our room at 615 this morning (I could have sleep 15 more minutes eh) up and ready to go. I am trying to find a safety lock for her door but its the stupid french door handles not a knob.

2. KJ's speech therapy is going good. he is learning signs along with basic words to help him understand. our works/signs to work on for the week are more and all done. Both will get used a lot and if we use them as we say them he will hopefully pick them up pretty quick.

3. 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow I find out my c-section date on Sept 13th.

4.  I really need to get working on all the baby clothes I have get stuff sorted so when Kennedy gets here she will have clothes to wear. Also get all the boy clothes out to Joan and Joanna. I also have to go to the hardware store and get another bolt for the crib that went MIA in the move. I was gonna have a friend give me a bassinet but I need to check on that too.

5. B-day next week I feel old already.....

No comments:

Post a Comment