Sunday, June 6, 2010

A week in review.

ok I know I have been behind this week.

1. summer has descended on Virginia so HOT this week.

2. I missed second by 6.18 points :(


3. Its a Girl!!!! Kennedy Jeanne-Marie is expected to grace us with her presence mid October.

4. Bought tickets for Tosh to visit us for 3 weeks this summer. Should be super fun, she is taller then Keenan now making her 8-9 inches taller then me! I have to get working on getting the boxes out of the spare room that way we has a place to sleep where the kiddos aren't in and out 5000 times a day. also helps to get those out so when Tosh leaves I can get  Kennedy's room set up.

5. Copper my orange Kitty has escaped and not come home for a week now. Keenan saw him mid week but he wouldn't come in. getting annoyed now.

6. The pool at our complex is awesome. It  has a shallow end like a beach you walk in so there is a few inches of water the kids love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment