Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday 21Jun10

1. Putting in Leave request so Keenan can go up to a wedding in Boston hes taking the Train up (maybe he will get that out of his system so we all dont have to get dragged into it. Toddlers on a train for 24 hours can you say fussy!)

2. MMMM Coffee it is keeping me going this morning.

3.  Headaches and Heartburn is the crappist part of pregnancy will bring up the heartburn part tomorrow at my route visit and get a Sneaker chit (lets me wear sneakers in uniform).

4. Daddy Day went good cooked Keenan Breakfast in bed and a really good dinner. The 6 cards I mailed got there on time (well it would have if Don checked mail on Saturday but it was there).

5. Tosh has Chicken Pox not sure if she is coming Wednesday or not. We can not afford to buy her another ticket so if she doesn't come then its a no go for the whole summer. :( I cant believe at almost 16 she has never had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment