Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pregnancy Hormones vs. Being Pissed Off

Yes at many a times during Pregnancy you can be irrational about stupid meaningless things. Hormones mess with your emotions but that doesn't mean you can't be Pissed off about something regardless. If a situation would piss you off any day not just when you are pregnant. YOU ARE JUST PISSED OFF.

When someone doesn't listen to you IT PISSES YOU OFF.

I am personally done being nice. I don't know everything but I do know a lot about many things. STOP IGNORING ME!!

3 comments:

  1. I is not ignoring you. :( I loves you! :) And you're right! I don't know about what... but I'm going to tell you that you are correct because you deserve to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of figured that out with the previous post. I hope things work out for you. All drama aside, there are reasons I don't have contact with her anymore.

    ReplyDelete