Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Starting

Been a busy couple of days.

 I am  finally am making progress with my sister-in -law :) Its great to not be fighting, takes up to much effort. I like that we can just banter back and forth like we use to. I have missed my Best Friend. Iris, I <3 you!


We got a new kitty Toby! He is super cute. Zero and Copper aren't so sure yet. There was a stand off going on this morning between all 3. KJ and Charlie like him though, followed him around so much he hid in the cords behind Keenans desk.

Busy with work and Life, I find out the gender of #3 on June 3rd My guess is Girl cause this pregnancy is a lot like Charlies.
Baby Names as of now:
Girl- Kennedy Jeanne-Marie (after Keenan's Meme're, My Meme're and My Mom)
Boy- Carter Lee (after Don, Keenan's Step-dad and Dana, My step-dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment