Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randoms for Thursday

1. I really want Keebler Elf cookies with the fudge in the middle.

2. My Hubby Rocks dinner 2 nights in a row within 5 minutes of walking in the door. (lunch today too leftovers form last night)

3. KJ is such a character  Loves Word Word on PBS nothing else happens when that show is on.

4. Char is cuddle bug wants to be in my lap from the time I get home till she is in bed.

5.  Gonna change the kids bed time from 8 to 730 they just are grouchy by then.

6. I am gonna make Red, White and Blue Tutus for at the girls in the next generation 10 in all. I still have one I owe someone else too so 11 total. should be fun. Starting that in June after Payday.

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that someone else is another 23 year old redhead in your life.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Only 23 y/o Redhead in my life when back to natural color I am Blondish again (darker then it use to be cause of the kids) KJ is a blondie now too

    ReplyDelete