Monday, May 24, 2010

Mondays eh!

I hate Mondays!!!! Reason today is already looking not fun at 0930:

1. Charlotte was up at 0130 this morning screaming so loud you swear someone was chopping off a limb. She had a messy diaper but i doubt that is the reason she was awake. whats with 1 1/2 y/os and nightmares.

2. Its grey outside misty not really raining. the kind of day you just was to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie with the family.

3. I am at work not at home with my kiddos.

4. everyone else in the office is having a grumpy Monday too. Which isn't making me in a cheerful mood.

5. I really need some time off. I haven't had time off in a really long time few days in march when we were moving besides tat December! It looks like I can't take leave till August because of staff shortage.

Ok happy things now that I have been a grump.

1. Baby is kicking up a storm

2. My Kids are such fruit lovers that all they wanted to eat all weekend they actually got mad at me for having a banana too.

3. My house has stayed clean enough for company for over a week now which with 2 kids is quite a job lol.

4.  Pool opens on Friday!

5. My Class starts today

No comments:

Post a Comment