Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Randoms

1. Keenan is 3 for 3 on dinner (and Lunch today)

2. Got My Accounting Text Book in the Mail it is huge! Classes start Monday.

3. I need to use a bigger bowl when sharing Ice cream with the kiddos I only get every third bite.

4. Weekend!!! I am gonna try and orginize my Kitchen and serch for Keenans Birth Certificate for School eval next week.

5. I need to look into Passport Cards for Keenan and I so we can go to Dad and Susans cottage in Canada.

6. Is it odd that I am excited to get new Bra's??? Well my favorate bra broke the other day and its double went MIA when I was on the ship. Well I couldn't find them in stores anymore. My Mum is awesome and said Hanes has a website look there. So I bought 4 so I would have backups and they were on sale! 4 bras for $40 with free shipping over $25 woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment